No products in the cart.
Terms and Conditions of HunnyChamp.com
Article 1 | Definitions
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
- Customer: Any person who has agreed to these Membership Rules and who accesses Hunny Champ.
- Member: Any Customer who has successfully registered on Hunny Champ. For the avoidance of doubt, Members are also Customers.
- Site: The website (HunnyChamp.com) operated by Magic Sprout Studio.
- Services: The services provided by Hunny Champ to Customers and Members through the Site as described below. Services will be updated from time to time at Hunny Champ’s discretion.
- Transaction: Any activity undertaken by a Customer through the Site such as online shopping.
- Member Data: The information provided by Hunny Champ Members as well as historical data regarding Transactions (Including the information collected pursuant to Article 11).
Article 2 | Use of Service
- A Customer may use the services available on Hunny Champ based on the terms and conditions as determined by Hunny Champ. Customers may be required to register as Members to be able to use some Services provided by Hunny Champ. All Members acknowledge and agree that from time to time Hunny Champ may add important features and affiliate programs and all Members will be subject to their terms and conditions determined by Hunny Champ in order to be able to participate in such features or programs.
These Terms & Conditions apply to all Customers and must be observed when they sign up for membership and after they sign up as Members. Customers and Members must agree to these Terms & Conditions before using the Service.
Article 3 | Member Registration
- Member Qualifications – Any person who has agreed to the rules will be granted membership upon successful completion of the registration procedure determined by Hunny Champ. Registration through an agent or third party is not allowed. Hunny Champ reserves the right to refuse membership to those whose membership has been revoked in the past or who for whatever reason shall be deemed by Hunny Champ to be ineligible for membership.
- Entering Member Data – When signing up for membership, applicants must correctly enter the information required on the online form after carefully reading the instructions.
Article 4 | Member Obligations
Members agree to maintain user ID and password without disclosing it to any third party and are responsible for taking the necessary steps such as changing their password on a regular basis. Upon confirmation that the user ID and password entered match those which have been submitted by Members, Hunny Champ will assume that access has been requested by the Member and does not assume any losses arising from the use of the user ID and password by any unauthorized users for any reason.
A Member is prohibited from transferring, subcontracting, pledging, or disposing of their membership status and rights granted by Hunny Champ through use of Services of any kind on the Site.
Article 5 | Amending Registered Information
If there are changes to the information listed, the Member concerned must immediately update such information on the Site. Hunny Champ is not responsible for losses incurred due to failure of Members to update registration information. Every Transaction completed before amendments to the registration information will be based on the information previously provided by the Member.
Members are responsible for immediately contacting the Merchant regarding changes to the registration information if necessary.
Article 6 | Cancellation of Membership
Members who intend to cancel their membership must remove the Member Data themselves. Membership will be canceled upon completion of the specified cancellation procedure. Customer could contact Hunny Champ if assistance is needed.
Article 7 | Site Transactions
Transactions made by Customers with the Merchant via the Website is a direct transaction between Customers and Merchants. Hunny Champ will not be involved and does not assume any responsibility for such a transaction, including cancellations, unless Hunny Champ is providing such transaction. Any problems arising from a Transaction must be resolved between the Merchant and the Customer.
Article 8 | Disclaimers
- Customers may be contacted by Hunny Champ regarding Hunny Champ services, a transaction with the Hunny Champ, goods and services, Web site content and descriptions, privacy policies, and other matters with respect to Hunny Champ.
- Hunny Champ will not be liable for damage caused by interruptions to the system, delay, suspension, or loss of data due to connection or computer failure, unauthorized access to data, or other damages suffered by Customers in connection with use of services provided by Hunny Champ.
- Hunny Champ does not warrant that the contents of electronic mail from the Site, the Hunny Champ server, or domain groups are free of computer viruses or elements other damaging.
- Hunny Champ will not be responsible for the consequences of information or any suggestions that may be given to Customers by Hunny Champ.
- Hunny Champ will not be liable for losses caused by violation of these Terms and Conditions by the Customer.
Article 9 | ProhibitionWhen using services, Customer agrees not to:
- violate the laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to these Terms & Conditions;
- act in a way that is detrimental to the rights, interests or reputation of Hunny Champ or relevant third parties;
- engage in activities that can lead to mental or physical disorders in children, or violate public order and morals;
- engage in activities that may cause interference or hurt the feelings of other users or third parties;
- provide false information;
- send viruses, malware, or any other type of electronic damage through computer programs or email messages.;
- access the Hunny Champ server in a non-authorized way; or
- lend or give the user ID and password to a third party or use it together with a third party.
- Hunny Champ reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Service to any Customer who breaches or is reasonably suspected to be in breach of the above prohibitions.
Article 10 | Cookies
- To use the services, the Customer must acknowledge the previous paragraph and should enable Cookies. If the Customer’s browser rejects cookies, the Customer concerned might not have an optimal experience using the Hunny Champ services.
Article 11 | Suspension or Termination of Services
- Hunny Champ may suspend or terminate the provision of services, in whole or in part, or take the necessary measures without prior notification the Customer in order to maintain the quality of services with regards to the following : Performing routine system maintenance or emergency system maintenance;in case of an overload; When Hunny Champ detects a likely risk of interruption of services; to ensure the safety of Customers; or when deemed necessary. Hunny Champ will not be responsible for any losses or Customer’s termination of the services due to suspension.
Article 12 | Suspension and cancellation of Membership
- Hunny Champ reserves the right to suspend use of services of a specific Member, change its user ID and password, or cancel the membership without prior notice if any of the following occurs. Hunny Champ is not responsible for any loss suffered by the Member for such a cancellation or suspension of the membership caused by the following:
- The violation of any law or regulation or these terms and conditions;
- Misuse of the Service by Members;
- Whenever the security measures of the Service determine that a wrong password has been entered too many times, in order to protect the account of the Member;
- In other circumstances where Hunny Champ considers that such action is necessary.
- Hunny Champ reserves the right to change the user ID and password of a Member, or cancel membership without prior notice when the Member concerned does not log in at the frequency specified in the given time period by Hunny Champ.
Article 13 | Amendment or Removal of Services
Hunny Champ reserves the right to modify or remove services, in whole or in part, solely at its discretion.
Article 14 | Changes of these Terms and Conditions
Hunny Champ may revise any or all of these rules at any time. When a revision or addition is made to these Terms and Conditions, such revisions or additions will become effective once they are displayed in the Hunny Champ Website. Customer agrees to comply with all revised and additional regulations.
Article 15 | Governing Law and Jurisdiction Courts
These rules are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. All Customers acknowledge and agree that all disputes arising from or in connection with the Services will be exclusively resolved through the Courts of Malaysia.
Terms and Provisions Hunny Champ Coupon
- Customers must be a member of HunnyChamp.com in order to receive coupons.
- Hunny Champ Coupon cannot be transferred to another party and / or other accounts.
- Hunny Champ Coupon cannot be exchanged for money.
- Hunny Champ Coupon will be forfeited if consumers terminate their membership with Hunny Champ.
- Even if a consumer becomes a member again, the forfeited Points will not be given back.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 21/03/2014.