No products in the cart.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information by HunnyChamp.com
Use of Personally Identifiable Information by HunnyChamp.com
- Opt-In Communications If you opt-in during the Site registration process or at other times when you submit personally identifiable information, the information you provide may be used by hunnychamp.com to create and deliver to you our newsletters, surveys or other communications containing product information, baby tips or promotion. If you prefer not to receive such Opt-In Communications, please do not opt-in to receive these communications. If you do opt-in and later decide that you would no longer like to receive these communications, see Section 13 (Choice/Opt-Out) below.
- Communications to Serve YouIf you have elected to provide us with your contact information, e.g., by registering at the Site, e-mailing our Customer Service department or placing an order, we may provide you with service related announcements concerning the Site or contact you regarding your customer service requests or your order. For example, all registered users will receive a welcoming e-mail to confirm their registration. These types of communications are necessary to serve you; respond to your concerns and to provide the high level of customer service that hunnychamp.com offers its customers.
No Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information for Third Party Marketing Without Your Consent
We will never provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you without your consent.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
- Fraud Protection and Compliance with Law We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- Special Events If you elect to participate in any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires or other events during your visit to our Site, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that your personally identifiable information will be shared with third parties. By choosing to participate and submitting your personally identifiable information with respect to such events, you consent to disclosure of your personally identifiable information to such third parties.
- Business Transfers As we continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including personally identifiable information, generally is one of the transferred business assets, and by submitting your personal information on the Site you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
Cookies and IP Addresses
Pixel Tags and Tracking Technology
When you visit this Site or view one of our e-mails, we may use pixel tags (also called “clear” gifs), tracking links and/or similar technology to note some of the pages you visit on our Site and personalize your experience. We may also use pixel tags to determine what types of e-mail your browser supports. We may use the information collected through pixel tags, tracking links and similar technology in combination with your personally identifiable information.
Use of Aggregate Information
We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of the Site, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may share or transfer non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
Children under 13
We take special steps to safeguard the privacy of children. If you are under 13 years of age, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. For example, you cannot register or make a purchase. This Site is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any children under 13.
We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. If you have any questions about security at the Site, you can e-mail us.
Notification of Changes
Updating Your Information
You have the ability to review, change and/or correct the personally identifiable information you provide us by writing to us online. If you are a registered user, you can also review, change or correct your personal information at any time by login to your account. You may request that we deactivate your account by contacting our Customer Service.
You may opt-out of receiving future Opt-In Communications from hunnychamp.com when you login to your account or you may change your preferences at any time by providing your contact information to Customer Service.
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to the Site is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the Hunny Champ’s privacy practices, please contact our Customer Service.