No products in the cart.
Woombie Vented Convertible Dream On
Woombie Vented Convertible
The Vented Convertible Woombie : Arms open to convert from the Original Woombie swaddle sleep sack to an arms-free sleep sack when the time arises to transition the baby. Do what’s most comfortable for your baby with either option!
- Vented Convertible
- 92% Cotton / 8% Spandex Blend
- Fabric stretchy
- 2-in-1 product
Note : The Convertible Woombie has a 92% Cotton 8% Spandex Blend, which results in slightly more restriction.
from neck to toe
from neck to toe
Planning to get a Woombie Convertible for your baby? Take a look at the video below to see how easy it is to use.
How to use a Woombie Vented Convertible
Woombie Size Chart
- Prevents loose blankets in crib
- Does not restrict hip movement
- Maintains airflow with a breathable fabric
- Unlike a blanket, will not unravel potentially covering airways
- Soothes baby by re-creating the womb setting
- Swaddles baby easily & effectively
- Prevents unnecessary waking due to the startle reflex
- Prevents face scratching by cocooning the hands& arms
- Tapered waist applies gentle pressure to gassy tummies
- Soft cotton fabric gently hugs baby
- Lightweight & breathable, great for all seasons
- Soft compression recreates the feeling of touch, increasing baby’s security
- Simple to use, just place baby inside & zip it up!
- Eases the transition from womb to world
- Two-way zipper makes diaper changes a breeze
- Easy cleaning & care
This item is Patented, U.S. Serial No. 29/370,179
Canadian Patent Pending
European Patent Pending
Australian Registered Design No 334570
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.