No products in the cart.
Woombie True Air Sleepy Blue
Woombie Air® Technology
- 100% Organic Cotton mesh ensures ultra breathability
- Easy to use- 1 step swaddle, no origami required
- Ergonomically shaped design allows a more natural approach to swaddling
- Gently cocoons baby's arms, keeps hands away from face
- Promotes self soothing by allowing baby to hold/touch his hands inside the garment
- Stretchy but snug fabric simulates the feeling of being held, touched & cuddled
- Narrowed waistline gently compresses the tummy, providing tummy comfort
- Perfect for ALL SEASONS! Especially for Malaysia's hot and humid weather.
- Safer than over wrapping with blanket (over wrapping can lead to overheating)
- Easy to use!
- Dress/undress baby underneath as needed
from neck to toe
from neck to toe
The Woombie is a safe & natural way to swaddle your baby, allowing and encouraging baby to softly stretch their extremities as needed- just like in the womb. Our signature bebeflex™ fabric comforts, softly confines arms, hugs the tummy (great for gas) and gently cocoons baby’s unique curves, preventing startling issues, face scratching, and also preventing loose unraveled blankets from covering baby’s face.
The Woombie is a proud winner of the PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved), Moms Best and Creative Child Awards. We have been seen on television, in numerous popular baby magazines and are endorsed by Doctors, Doulas, Postpartum Baby Instructors, Nurses and countless moms and dads worldwide. In a nutshell, The Woombie is a great easy swaddle for babies with the Startle Reflex & who are in need of a cozy yet gentle confinement.
How to use a Woombie Swaddle
- Swaddles baby, preventing startle reflex
- Double zipper
- Signature fabric with bebeflex™ fabric allows mobility and recreates womb-like movements
- Prevents face scratching & keeps “busy” hands away from face & pacifier
- Will not unravel like a blankets which can ride up and cause potential suffocation
- Easy to use (In/Out)
- Encourages back sleeping, as swaddled babies are more likely to maintain on their backs while sleeping
- Soft bebeflex™ ECO cotton fabric gently hugs baby ECO cotton fabric gently hugs baby
- Baby feels secure, not confined, easing transition from Womb to World!
- Follows Pediatrician & S.I.D.S. guidelines
- Maintains airflow and will not overheat baby
- No loose blankets covering airways
- Prevents face scratching
- Prevents unnecessary waking due to the Startle Reflex/Moro Reflex
- Soothes babies with colic
- Will not come undone
- Promotes natural motor development
- Easy to use, just zip it up