No products in the cart.
Parklon Hi Living Mat Pororo Timetable
- Material: PE Foam
- Size: 130cm x 100cm x 1.0cm
- One side lamination
- No harsh edges: Children are protected with high-frequency sealed edges
- Prevent excessive noise in the home
- Very easy to clean whether the surface is wet or dirty
- Non-Toxic, Non-Phthalate
- Special embossed for better air ventilation & cooling effect
- Worldwide Patented Technology – The Double Vacuum embossed lozenge pattern is a Worldwide patent design of LG Chem.
Parklon has launched products to various countries in all over the world and has been very well received and has seen steady market demand. Parklon has more than 17 years of expertise in manufacturing high-quality mats in Korea and will continue to strive to produce environmentally friendly playmats that are good for nature and mankind.
Parklon Kids Play Mat is a new and revolutionary concept with worldwide patent rights. Uniquely designed for babies and toddlers from 3 months on, they can lie down, play and eat on the safety of the mat, and enjoy it for many years.
The whole family can also enjoy the soft and versatile space for many applications, as this mat can also help reduce excessive noise in the home.
Parklon Playmat Features:
- Outstanding cushioning to reduce the impact by falling
- Safe for children with sensitive skin
- No harmful chemical substances
- No formaldehyde and any heavy metals found
- Various design and sizes
- Double square embossing and special coating for easy cleaning
- European Safety Standards
- Malaysian Safety Standards
- Variety of colours and characters stimulate baby’s brain in developing optical and emotional health
Why your child needs a Parklon Playmat
The Parklon Playroom Mat is made with children’s safety in mind. Parklon Playroom Mat has proven to be the essential item for raising a child. The protective cushion layer of 1cm or more in thickness prevent safety-related accidents possible to occurs as your child grows up in your house.
The following is safety-related accident frequently occurring in your homes:
- Injury to face and knee as your child tips over while crawling about
- Brain damage and other injuries caused while toddling
Crawling Period (3 months – 12 months)
When babies crawl on the floor, Play Mat will give best softness cushioning. Play Mat helps and protects them from injuries.
Toddling Period (1 year – 3 year)
In toddling period, baby topples over very often. Babies have weak neck muscles and baby’s head is comparatively heavier than the body. Babies fall a lot, especially when they’re learning to walk. Baby and child brain injuries can be scary to parents. However, the thick cushion layer will help and prevent brain damage or other accident.
By statistical analysis, most of cases of baby injuries happen at home. Play Mat has been developed with very strong safety features and Play Mat can also help to reduce excessive noise in the home.
Preschoolers can learn names of the alphabet letters and words playing on PlayMat. PlayMat is an educational toy for teaching letters and words.
PlayMat is not only for baby. It is also perfect for relaxing or doing exercise such as Yoga, aerobics and spiritual training.
Parklon Playmats have passed the vigorous chemical stability test given by the world’s most prestigious certification organization, Societe Generate de Surveillance (SGS)
Passed Test Report on Non-Phthalate
Passed Test Report on European Standard on Safety of Toys
Passed Test Report on Safety of Toys for Children Under 3 years old